our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Monday, October 26, 2009

just another day in paradise



Ok- so I have been MIA for several months, but we are doing well... and about to turn another page in this chapter of our life. I am looking to do more of what matters, and less of what doesn't... and capture it all on film! I hope to start a photography class and effectively multi task (because if I am horrible at blogging and keeping a journal, and yet a picture is worth a thousand words... I'll be all caught up in no time!) Woo Hoo for me! These photos are of 2 of our daily occurances, playing ball (or at least pretending to) and "don't eat pete!" (our personal favorite!

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

I love don't eat pete!!! I miss you and hope to see you more in the blogosphere.

Sabrina said...

Hey, I was blog stalking in the ward and found you here. I hope all is going well in your crazy life. I hope you keep this updated every once in a while so I know what's going on with y'all. If you need help with anything, please let me know!