our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Monday, December 28, 2009

We are in Mesa again

We'll see if it sticks this time... we tried to live here 4 years ago and the only job in Pharmaceuticals that we could find... took us to Tucson. We LOVED our almost 4 years there! And were VERY sad to leave it! We had some of the nest friends anyone could ever hope for, and I really feel like I learned how to be a mom there. But we are very happy to be close to family again, and living heart healthy with Justin's parents. We just found out we are expecting- and we'll have #4 in July! Oh the joy! Hope we get a job before a kid- but if not, I am sure there's something we are supposed to learn from that too. A life of lessons.... that's what it's all about really. Well- when I have my computer and my camera cord I will add photos_ for now- this is our update! Happy New Year! Hope 2009 ends with no regrets and 2010 starts with hope, peace in your heart & family... and a profound realization of what is actually important.

8 comments:

lady said...

I had no idea you guys moved! Wow! and CONGRATS on expecting baby #4---yay, exciting. Good luck in Mesa and best of luck finding a job. Devon

Alifinale said...

I have been needing an update from you! Congrats on #4 and the move. I really hope the job search is short and everything works out. Miss you!

Mel said...

Now that you guys live here we need to go out!! I'm so excited that you guys are here and pray that you can find a job soon!
BTW...It's Melissa email me and I'll send you an invite harpercrew@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Brooke! I'm so excited for you! I hope things are going well--I'd love to catch up sometime!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/finding-nemo-party-supplies.html]finding nemo Party Supplies[/url].

The Nance Family said...

I'm glad you all made it to Mesa, by chance did my Christmas card make it to you in Mesa? Congrat's on the new baby.

Caryn said...

Congrats on #4!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look that emo boy hair over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com