our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Monday, May 11, 2009

quarterly post!

Our quick family free trip to Mexico... the best way to travel is free! April 2009
Hunts LOVE THE BEACH! Porter loves his muscles!
Our date night to Phil Vassar concert for Justin's birthday! With our closest friends Paynes & Elams! Brian won the "cowboy up" award!
My brave kids on out swingset! I tell em not to, but do they listen??? NNNOOOOO... so I just take pictures instead! (The clouds were amazing little dots this day)
Papa & Grandma came to take Porter fishing for his 4th birthday at our neighborhood lake in February!
How much are those kiddos in the window?? arf arf?!?!?
Happy Easter
I love this squishy face! This was at least a year ago!
Our family Business trip last year to see the Jagers and play in California!
WOW! Flashback!
a dorky chocolate lover like his mom!
my 2 cute blondies in the middle with their 2 best friends!
these chubby feet get me every time!
rub a dub dub my thick babies are in the tub!
this was still on my memory card from christmas 2007- see... i told you i never update this!


ok- so you will think I am dorky, but I have not been so excited about blogging for the past 3 years because I did not have a way to get my 6000 photos from my 2 memory cards to my camera... until this week when my son's primary teacher begged me for a photo of him for a mothers day gift & I forced myself to sit down & figure it out... proud to say... 3000 of my photos made it... and here are some of them from since 2007! (I know I am a dork... get over it)

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

Good to know you are still alive. You crack me up with your random pics and not ever loading them. Your kids are so big and so cute. I miss you!

The Nance Family said...

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to see pictures of your cute family. Crazy how fast time goes by.

Carlson said...

Super cute brooke! Looks like your family knows how to have fun :)

Jenni Johansen said...

I am behind on your blog! Just read this today. YOU ARE SO CUTE! You can't move, I'll miss you too much.