our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Living in Fast Forward

Well- would you believe me if I said I still have a snowman cookie jar on my counter, Christmas cards on my wall, and a Welcome Winter doormat outside my front door? Needless to say- TIME IS FLYING!!! Paigey (our 10 month old) is now crawling like a little pit bull- literally- a chubby little mass with cute chubby shoulders and her head down- plowing forward- it is adorable! Porter turned 3- we had a superman party in Mesa at Peter Piper- together the kids won like 900 tickets (obviously with the daddy's help)- and all the kids went home with cool dinosaurs, magic wands, fake mustaches, and bubble gum- total value, probably $3.00- actual cost in tokens... $25- but obviously totally worth the memories! We had Porter's party the night before Justin and I took off to Salt Lake for a 3 day get away- leadership conference... we are literally seeing parts of our personalities we've looked our whole lives for- and it is energizing. Then the next week we didn't even hardly unpack- and me and the kids hit the road for a 5 day road trip to Texas to spend time with our family still there, and help them grow their businesses that we are working on together- then home for a brief birthday dinner with 200 of my closest friends (ha- the relief society quarterly dinner... happened to fall on my big 28th birthday- woo hoo!!) Then the next morning, I had not even unloaded the car from the TX trip- so we jumped in together again (me and the kiddos three) and headed to Mesa for 4 more days... a wonderful 3 weeks, spent in 3 states, with tons of new faces, and fun experiences, and I promise- it is amazingly inspiring to be a part of such a neat movement right now.
There is no way you can know what the heck I am talking about- but here is a fun link that briefly describes what's going on in our lives...

http://www.zrii.com/zrii/pages/media/mediavid.xhtml?mid=24&conversationId=449856

Just watch for a minute- you'll see a familiar face... this is my passion- we get to spread the word about a product that is changing lives... teaching people to use food as medicine, and in so doing I am reaching new heights personally because I am supported in my desires to better myself and share an opportunity with everyone I know to step into their own personal greatness!!!

Love ya'll- headed to Orange County this week- if you'll be in the area- call or let me know... I'd love to see you! Happy Easter coming up!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh I always love to hear from you even if your posts are way to few and far between!

Take a breath little lady or you'll miss summer!

Rhonda said...

Crap, I was working on my sister's blog, so this is really Caryn!

Alifinale said...

Seriously, that is so Brooke. I love you but you make me tired just thinking of you going going going. I am glad you are having fun at it all. Just remember to sleep, eat, and breath!

Sheri Lee said...

It was so fun to see you last night! I am new at this blogging thing, so I am actually suprised that I found you! Keep in touch, crazy lady...

Sheri Lee said...

ps-I need to tell you about Catherine's life this year...