our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time for my monthly post!! hee hee!


Well life is wonderful. life is grand- I am living the way I have wanted to for years and years now, but never could quite figure it out. My kids are happy, and healthy... I am a PARK mom (my whole goal last year), my house is clean- not because I finally figured it out, but because I am a closet housekeeper payer- sshhh, don't tell J dog!! And last but not least- I am teaching again- but not for a boss, and not for a school- and it is on my own time frame, and I am getting paid to do what I absolutely love. I am seriously busy, but I am ok with it, because I am in the process of setting up a business that will benefit me and my family for the rest of our lives!!!!!! Don't believe me? Ask Mark Mabry and John McLelland what I am into, and if they themselves think it's an opportunity too great to pass by. I am serious... this is not a sales pitch- it is an explanation as to why you only hear from me occassionally! But in a few months it will all be different! I am getting in touch with people on a regular basis that I haven't talked to in years and years- It's like it's fate! I can't beleive it! I hope all of you out there in blogger space (get it ...outer space...hee hee) have watched. read, or listened to THE SECRET... if not, do it- it will change your life!!!!!!!!! Ok- Paigey is awake now- goodbye for now!

9 comments:

Alifinale said...

Glad to see you are so happy! You crack me up so you need to blog more than once every 3 months!

Caryn said...

Always happy to see a new post from you. You are so cute and your kiddos are too! Do we not have the best est est weather for parks right now? Love ya--- blog more...

Kendee said...

You sound great Brookers. I can't believe I checked your blog so close to a posting. More often PLEASE!! I miss ya.

Jessica Sandberg said...

I so glad you see you are doing great. You kids are adorable. We need to stay in contact more! Love ya!

The Farnsworth Family said...

So glad things are going so great for you Brooke! I vote for more posts too :)

Happy2Bme said...

Yes! It would be fun to see/meet you if we can work it out! We're up in Bountiful and don't have many plans for the weekend. Email Kempe your #'s at knnicoll@comcast.net. Have a good trip.

bkbills said...

Brooke! So happy to hear from you on this cute little blog! You need to register for the reunion now: toros98.com so we can email back and forth! What cute kids and family you have! Glad you are well!

Nina Olson said...

OH MY HEK BROOKE AND JUSTIN!!! IT'S BEEN A MILLION YEARS SINCE I HAVE SEEN BOTH OF YOU. How are you two doing? How funny, Landen was just looking through his scrapbook I made him and I ran across some fun pictures of you guys. Your Kids are so adorable. What is going on with you now? I need the scoop from the last 6 years.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!