our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Friday, April 11, 2008

You wouldn't believe me if I told you

So many wonderful blessings have lead me to this moment in my life... and I can't even express my gratitude enough... no matter how I try- I don't know if it is possible to fully share what is in my heart. I have been given a gift- already I have been able to reach out and share, and touch HUNDREDS of lives- which is what I feel I was put on this earth to do- HELP PEOPLE!!!!!!! I have always wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself, but was never willing to do what that took because I also always, always, always wanted to be a mom... A STAY AT HOME MOM... no matter what that meant, and Justin always supported me, until last summer when he said- when our last baby is in Kindergarten I want you to come be a pharmaceutical rep... I promise before I even knew the secret I was using it to attract the change I was looking for... it is peace... it is health...it is security... it is confidence... it is leadership... it is helping others...I am a better mom... I am a better wife...great things are happening effortlessly and I can not hardly put that into words... other than "it is such a blessing"...

Anyone that reads this obviously knows me... you know how dorky I am and have always been, you know I am an optimist, a little gullable, a lot passionate about what I love, loyal to those I care about, dependable once I actually commit... but also very non committal(this is because I don't ever like to let people down... including myself!!)Well, a few months ago my friend came to me, after a lot of resistance on my part... and our conversation has changed me, my focus, and the direction my life was headed (which was probably like a lot of you, though we are debt free(thank heavens) we bought at the peak of the market and are 70k upside down in our home... scary!! Maybe you don't have real estate concerns... but maybe student loans- all of it is exactly what the prophet tells us to avoid)So... I listened, and I never, never, never could have imagined the journey I was starting. I am happier, healthier and calmer because I have learned what "THE POWER OF A BALANCED LIFE" means... and I owe that to Ayurveda... an ancient system of medicine that uses FOOD as medicine... and looks at each individual and their sleep habits, relationships, exercise, skin type, body structure, mind type, digestion, energy,and all 5 senses to create not only health, but well being!! So simple, yet extremely powerful... I could go on and on, but ladies (because I am assuming you're a woman- sorry if your not, it's great- you should try it sometime(joke)!!)just know that I was praying for something, and thinking about health day in and day out because of some scary thoughts I've had about childhood diabetes, and heart disease, and heart attacks- of people our age, and then watching my grandparents age so painfully has scared me to the point where I said- what can I do now to avoid that happening? And this is it. So I hope you are all well and wonderful out there in blogger space (get it, like outer space?!? Man that puts a smile on my face every time!!)and if not, please call me- I have been so blessed an would love to share!! Watch this to see why I am so stinkin grateful, and try to look beyond the money part of prosperity... recognize the underlying gratitude one would have when this becomes their reality... that's why I'm smiling

I WILL ACTUALLY ACHIEVE MY GOALS OF BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM, ABLE TO HOME SCHOOL MY KIDS, SERVE FAMILY MISSIONS WITH OUR KIDS (AROUND THE WORLD HOPEFULLY) AND LIVE THE LIFE I WAS PUT ON THIS PLANET TO LIVE, BY SERVING, AND GIVING BACK ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH!
Thanks for your time... enjoy!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1N9Skil70M

and then this... "Dan Rhoda on Product"

http://www.zrii.com/zrii/pages/media/mediavid.xhtml?mid=30&conversationId=614099

I am Vatta- fast talking, walking, creative- sometimes frazzled!
Justin is Pitta- creating heck, but a great leader- he gets it done!


IIIIIIIIII LOVE IT!!! So simple, and yet so inspired!!

5 comments:

Caryn said...

Brooke, I love your posts because you can hear the smile on your face in your writing. I am so happy you found something that you are so passionate about!

Sorry we never got in touch when you were here. Rusty was gone and my boys went cRaZy on me!

Oh, my Mom just heard about Zrii, small world huh...

Biddle Family said...

Brooke!
I love you and I love that we are doing this together!!!! Everyone out there this is wonderful to be ale to do this with such amazing people.. this is already changing our lives...
We'll be home schooling soon!

Nina Olson said...

Brooke, so I wanted to watch the video but can't access it. Can you let me know what the link is?

Anonymous said...

HI, I just came across your blog. I have no idea who you are, but I am so touched and unspired by your positive attitude and vigor for life. I lost my daughter a year ago and I have felt so sad. You have truly helped a stranger want to "live" again. Thank you so much. You said in your post that you want to help people.....well you have.

Kerryne said...

Hey you guys! Of course I remember you from Good Ol' El Paso! The world is so small it is ridiculous! Looks like your family has grown quite a bit since I last saw you! That was a long time ago though! We do live overseas... in Cyprus. Bjay is no longer in the military (Yay). He is working for a great company that has sent us over here. We've been here for almost 4 years but we are hoping to make this our last year, fingers crossed! I am still in shock of how small this world is... Caryn used to be my next door neighbor in Utah growing up and I haven't seen her in ages but was glad to find her on here. Where are you guys? How are you guys? Kerryne Brown