our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Monday, December 3, 2007

ok- I'll rejoin the living!!!




Oh my heck- like it is so hard to stay up on blogging- I know it is therapeutic- but it is also 12:49pm!!! Well- all is well- and I am absolutaly loving my kids- we have started exercising on the trampoline everyday- it's a great workout for me- and they laugh their heads off! Paigey is so freakin cute- I don't know if I can say that cuz I am her mom- but oh my heck- she is so easy to love! Porter is so in love with her, and Taylor is my scragily haired little wild child! Thay act like caged animals though- as soon as my front door opens they sprint down the street- and it is all I can do to get them back in the door! Well- I am so tired- and I have to iron 5 shirts in the morning before Justin goes to work- so I'll go, but just a comment on our family photo shoot - Porter is hiding a bag of marshmallows behind his back- that is the only way he'd be in the picture- and I just love him for it! I loved girls day out! I want to do it again- soon! Have any of you heard that 27 is a pivotol ? year in a woman's life- I am realizing it every day! I don't think it is a coincidence that we are all 27 (except amy- love ya!) and getting back in touch- we are at a place in our life that is unique! Hence the reason my daughter is named after my mom- I am at a place of gratitude and profound admiration for all those that have gone before me and succeeded! I love it and I love to see old friends! Have a great day- don't yell at me for not updating anymore! Peace out!

7 comments:

Brooke Hunt (aka Mr. Burns) said...

ok- so i'm new at this- can't i comment on my own? don't knock the non rotated pictures- I am tired and getting them off a cd- so I didn't know what I was posting- thanks for the humoring! Brooke

Alifinale said...

You crack me up! You need to post more often because I love your continuous thoughts in writing. Your little family is oh so cute. I miss you!

Jami Baker said...

What beautiful pictures you got taken!! Your family is so freakin' cute!! I almost gave up on checking your blog every once in a while....but I couldn't quite give up yet! I knew you could do it Brooke!! Hope we can hang out next time you here!! Ali is right, post more often b/c your thoughts are entertaining!!

PS- good idea about exercising on the tramp! I am going to try that!!

Caryn said...

Brooke you are so funny, glad to see some new pictures, even if I had to turn sideways to see them...

Chappell Family said...

YEAH! New post and pics! Love it! Blogging and me is a love/hate relationship! So I know how you feel, but good work on the update. Also about the age comment, Back when I was 27 (about 3 weeks ago) :) I felt...well...and now at 28..ummm..., it feels the same!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Brooke I was SO excited to see the update. No doubt...your family is seriously so stinkin cute. I love Porter's marshmallow trick (we will totally have to use that one). I am with Ali though, you crack me up and I totally want you to post more so I can giggle while I look at my computer screen. Loved to see you... I can't wait until we get to play again. Love ya!

Beth said...

loved the new post too! I am with Jami-I almost gave up on you. Your family pics turned out great!
I love that we are all keeping in touch again too-it was A LOT of years where you just wondered about everyone and how they were. Love you-can't wait to see you again.