our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

seems like a whole lifetime ago

This is 2 and a half years ago (Feb. 2005)...Taylor was so excited to be a big sister, and now she has done it again... poor middle child always gets jipped of photo opportunities, but they are forgiving right? We hope!

Here are some photos of the 3 munchkins at my house- man they are so sweet (especially when they are sleeping). Ha!
We finally named our new sweetie- she is Calie Paige, after her grandma! She's 14 lbs. at 2 months and still growing!

7 comments:

Alifinale said...

Oh she is so beautiful! And Taylor and Porter are so old! I can't believe it. I haven't seen you in WAY too long! So glad that you are blogging so I can see what is happening with your cute family.

Kendee said...

Your kids are so beautiful. I can't wait to meet Calie. I am glad to see you online Brookers. This is my favorite way to see what is going on in everyone's lives.

Caryn said...

Yeah for a new blogger!!! They are so cute! I would LOVE to do a boutique with you, I will send you an email so we can discuss the details!!!

The Scotts said...

YEA!!! I was hoping you would someday blog!!!! Your kids are too cute and look exactly like both of you! I can't wait to keep in touch with you. I saw your Mom at Walmart like the week before you had your little girl. Oh we all need to get together!!

Chappell Family said...

HI!!! It's been too long!! Your little kiddies are darling and you are amazing! 3 WOW!! Lots of fun, I'm sure! Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Now it's time to update! I want to see you!

bkbills said...

Brooke! Becky (Pearson)Beals here. Your kids are beautiful! I'm always so excited to find another old friend's blog. I'd love to hear from you! (bealsaz@gmail.com) You look awesome 9 years and 3 kids later! And you're just as fun as I remember!

d feist said...

Your family is SO dang cute. I'm grateful for Blogs - so I can catch up with old friends who I haven't seen in years! Deborah (Frandsen) Feist