our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Mrs. Luster

Mrs. Luster
Well- that's what I'm affectionately called by the Zrii-ites in the world. 1st of all- know this- I am not meaning to not post, but a) I am running a brand new business, and any of you that have ever owned your own business know that you have to put some time in to get it up and off the ground... but it is paying off! b) I LOST MY DANG DIGITAL CAMERA BACK AT CHRISTMAS- and I haven't had it to take pictures of my own kids and family life- except on my phone... Paigees whole first year almost is documented on my phone... and so I can't post pictures unless someone emails them to me from their camera- lame I know, but that is one HUGE piece of this whole blogging puzzle! c)I am a vata... you don't know what that means- but it means I am airy and spacey, and not a finisher... random at best... I meant to have you all take a DOSHA quiz to figure out what you are- because it makes interactions with people so much clearer when you know who you're talking to... and it would be helpful for you to know how to create balance in your life by knowing what are some things to avoid doing because they might throw you out of balance... make sense?!? I am Vata- I have a tendency, when imbalanced to feel anxious and overwhelmed- one thing I could do to help that is to finish things... Pittas are firey and hot, so they should avoid spicy foods, competitive sports, and anything that heats them up... all of this is so fun to learn about in my wellness nites I teach- once a month in Phoenix- you are welcome to join us, or go to www.EatTasteHeal.com to take the dosha quiz- then email me or post your results- I am so curious!
d) my computer has been broken for like a month!-annoying- all my bills were late, hello- I am paperless!!



Anyhow- this is my Big Interview... they picked me to be a "pillar of the brand." We went to our "grand opening/launch" in May...Zrii is the fastest growing company in the history of companies (even mySpace, Utube, and Google) and they contribute that, in part, to what it represents... (the pillars of the brand) which are LIGHT, LUSTER, SPLENDOR, AND PROSPERITY. Light was leadership, splendor was about a person with an amazing journey, Prosperity was financial success... and Luster was me... attitude... I feel honored to be chosen as the first person ever to represent Zrii because of my attitude... what a tribute and compliment to have something so personal, and often confined within the 4 walls of my own home... be hand picked out of over 20,000 possibilities- and celebrated, because I am a MOM!!!!!!! And then to be interviewed in front of almost 5,000 people to tell my story...I love it! This is a safe place to be... it's more than just this amazing product- also called Zrii- that is changing people's lives (from an incredible health perspective) it is offering personal growth and walking us, hand in hand down the path to success in all areas of life... the people I'm working with ARE FULL TIME MOMS AND DADS- they have BOTH parents at home (or not- really they can take the kiddos anywhere- so why just stay home, right) and that is what I am working towards... bringing my husband home, to raise our kids together- and go serve the Lord (I have always been jealous Steph grew up in a foreign country- and always longed for that opportunity to do with my family... now I've found it, and it's WORKING, and it's FUN, and my SON DOESN'T SUFFER FROM ASTHMA OR ACID REFLUX ANYMORE, AND MY HUSBAND NO LONGER SUFFERS FROM ARTHRITIS, AND MY KIDS SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT WITHOUT BAD DREAMS, AND MY BABY GOT 8 TEETH WITHOUT TYLENOL- OR A RUNNY NOSE OR ANYTHING... AND I HAVE ENERGY TO GET THROUGH THE DAY- AND I DON'T SUFFER FROM CRAMPS, OR HEADACHES, OR POOR DIGESTION, OR BRUISING... crazy I know- it sounds too good to be true... but it's not... trust me- if you love me- you'll read the magazine I gave you, and let me spend 45 minutes with you explaining what in the world I am talking about- it may not be for you- but I am passionate that everyone needs to be on Zrii, and give it to your kids... not because I sell it (because I don't- I'm just a mom- not a saleslady "Avon Calling"- gag! I simply introduce it to you, and let you get your own experience on it) but because it has changed my life for the better (and I was pretty dang good before all this- trust me I was NOT looking). That's why I'm willing to share it- I would never share something I was not 100% confident in... but I am...I owe it to you to not keep my mouth closed any longer! Thanks for reading- this was just supposed to be a video intro- please watch it- it is a shining moment in my life- and embodies the message I am sharing (and in doing this PART time I have already retired 1 mom to be a stay at home mom FOREVER- she no longer has to send her 6 year old twin daughters to day care anymore... THAT'S MEANINGFUL TO ME...p.s.-I don't have my kids in daycare either (that would be a little hypocritical don't ya say)- I do this during play days-with my kids at the park, when Justin gets home or after the kids are down for the night... it really fits in to what we already had going on!) And it won't be forever- I am patient enough to put in the miles now- to be safe, secure, and HOME WITH MY KIDS FOREVER (regardless of what gas prices do, or "the economy")... now do you understand why I feel extra blessed? Healthy Kids, Happy Home, Plan for the future (if ye are prepared ye shall not fear)- Hope so! G'Nite!

1 comment:

The Nance Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.