our litttle jungle

our litttle jungle
it's a zoo in here... everyday!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

HELP

Ok- I know I am dorky and don't post- know that my life is crazy busy- just like all of yours- we have a kid writing all her letters and finishing up "preschool", a kid potty training- never ending story, and a kid getting teeth (8 to be exact) and learning to WALK!!! Life never slows down around here- and my house is proof... I step on something, inevitably, everyday- because I have 3 kids that carry things around and DROP them, never even thinking for a moment that the toy is out of place- NAH!!!Oh well- we love it, and it's our life. Ok HELP! I have to wear a formal gown this week- I have no time to go shopping because I have been watching my friends kids all week while she's getting ready to have a baby- tomorrow is sunday, Mon. Justin leaves for New Jersey, Tuesday I leave for Phx, Wed. I leave for Salt Lake- and Thurs I am supposed to be wearing it!!!!!!!!! This is what I picked- is it SO cute, or not so cute? Any suggestions- I have searched for modest gowns- my heck they are hard to find!!!!!!!! Let me know your vote- or if you will be in PHX or UTAH any of the next 3 days and have a better option- or want me to borrow yours- I would say "SssssssssssWEET"- I would not say no!!! Ok- thanks for your opinion!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yes, I like the dress by the way!!

Unknown said...

I can totally see you in this dress, it's perfect:) You could however stop by the Shade store in American Fork and see if they have any Basic Black dresses left...be sure to bring my Personal Shopper code so you get the 5% discount (TIF21102). Say hi to Bill for me. haha